Dear Parents. Jasmine was in a relationship with a dirty homeless boy named Aladdin. Snow White lived alone with 7 men. Pinnochio was a liar. Robin Hood was a thief. Tarzan walked around without clothes on. A stranger kissed sleeping beauty and she married him. Cinderella lied and snuck out at night to attend a party. You can’t blame us. We were taught to rebel since a young age.
- me: im sad
- anyone whos not me: im sad
- everyone: omg are you ok you can talk to me whenever you want youre beautiful ok i love you dont be sad
I guess now is the time to reinvent myself into something new… a person who in this society will be accepted.
2011 was a bum year for me..Depression struck every area of my life.. Girl problems and rejections conflicts between school and friends and loss of respect by former friends.
Well this year i plan to fix myself. I will build a wall that cannot be easily torn into rubble. A person who can accept the inevitable earlier to avoid sadness. A person who will fight back against those who insulted them. And most importantly i will forget all the people who made me in some way feel down and upset.. New year..New begining
How about you?…Now is the time to rebuild yourself.. only do this if you think 2011 was an unfair year for you.
“Go wash the dishes!”
“Go take out the garbage!”
“Go fold the clothes!”
“Go make me some soda!”
“Go clean your room!”
“Get off the computer!”
“Go bring me my purse so I can give you money!”
A typhoon has struck the Philippines again. Please help the victims of typhoon Sendong!
- Death toll have been raised to 600 and 200 bodies are still missing. Official says that there are no more chances that the 200 missing is still alive.
- Flash floods with mud have covered Cagayan de Oro during 11:00pm to 1:00 when people are still sound asleep.
- Some died while sleeping. They didn’t even get a chance to save their own lives
- They are really in need of WATER, FOOD, HYGIENE KITS.
- Almost 12,000+ are to spend Christmas in Evacuation Centers without any food to share for their Noche Buena. They even lack for water to Drink.
Our government are asking everyone for donations. It would mean the world to us!
It would be a lot help. Our fellow Filipinos have nowhere to start, no food, no water, no shelter. And they had to cope with the death of their loved ones. Please help. A cent when put together does help a lot! REBLOGGING THIS COULD ACTUALLY DO A LOT!
If you consider donating. Please click the donate button on my sidebar. Thank you so much!
My hometown…. </3
My brothers and sisters </3